Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Time Has Come

Well, as of right now I am settled into my condo. Bags are unpacks, clothes are hung up, and most of my dirty laundry is now clean. Had orientation today from 4 until about 7:15pm. LCWS provided pizza and pop for dinner, which does not even come close to Giordanos. After orientating, I made my way over to CVS with one of my new roommates to pick up SmartTrip cards for the metro, and grabbed some much needed razor blades (here's my pitch for Gillette Pro Glide, they truly are awesome. Go and buy them.) After that I kinda just laid around, didn't really do too much. Did some laundry and I am getting ready to head to bed. Also, I am convinced LCWS ordered twin extra short matresses. Just saying.

Well, I dont have much else, I will try to work on beefing these up as we go along. Dont forget to follow my DC Twitter account at "DrewDInDC". That will be more updated than this is.

Thanks again for all you support and prayers.

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment