Sunday, September 19, 2010

Irregular Sunday Blog Posta

Whats going on world.
Its Sunday, not much is new. Watched the Browns game in a bar with the Browns Backers in DC. That was fun, I posted up in a little upstairs by a big projector and the bathrooms. This turned out to be beneficial fr my fellow Browns fans as they could now relieve themselves, while knowing a sober someone was there to fill them in upon exiting.

The internship is going good. just going day to day. However I have alot of downtime to think about things like film school, cameras, and my future. Which I am all excited about, and I wont bore you with all of that.

But just know I am doing fine, making my way in this city... (I thought I would hyperlink that but I couldnt think of a good video)

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment