Friday, August 27, 2010

Internship Update and My Wish List

Well, here is the scoop on the internship search. I was called this past week from Home Front Communications and told that they were afraid they would not be able to offer me the hours that I needed to meet my requirements. So we went our separate ways and I am back on the internship hunt, like Bear Gryllis on a stone bridge in a deserted location. I have a phone interview with CSPAN on Monday morning (not sure what time! Eek!). Other internship I have recently emailed information to include The Blue Wave (a film/video production company) and The Voice Of America (maybe just a straight video production internship? I am not sure haha). Also side note, whoever is posting an add on Craigslist for a video production internship where you must have your own equipment, good luck finding anyone...


So while we are waiting on internships, I decided I will reveal to the world my Wish List:

Wishlist Commencing Now: (Most links lead to BHPhoto)

Things I want before I die:
5. Jib

Thats enough for now I would say. Stay tuned for more internship updates

No comments:

Post a Comment